Here are the tasks to delegate to a Lead Generation (Sales Team).
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the company/product/services and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- services and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Conduct research for target market which may include SWOT analysis and strategising during team meetings.
- Create market list for potential leads.
- Contact new leads derived from list, referrals, etc. using different channels of communication (email, outbound calls, chat, etc.)
- Follow up with leads who have been contacted in the past.
- Conduct initial qualification of leads.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Perform additional tasks or projects assigned.