Last modified: May 4, 2022
INTRODUCTIONRocket Station, LLC (referred to herein as “we” or applicable forms thereof) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit any website that we control or operate, including rocketstation.com (our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect:
- on our Website;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website;
- through mobile and desktop applications you download from our Website; and
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- information that we collect offline or through any other means, including on any other website that we operate; or
- information collected by any third party that may link to or be accessible from or on our Website.
CHILDRENOur Website is not intended for children under the age of eighteen (18) years (the “minimum age”). No one under the minimum age may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the minimum age. If you are under the minimum age, do not use or provide any information on our Website or through any of its features, register on our Website, make any purchases through our Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of our Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the minimum age without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the minimum age, please contact us at [[email protected]].
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT ITWe may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, or telephone number (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the site; or
- from third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, such as information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or subscribing to any of our services, and when you report a problem with our Website;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; and
- details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders, including financial information that may be required before placing an order through our Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
- details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that we can use, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATIONWe may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to provide you with notices about your services;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; or
- for any other purpose with your consent.
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information that we hold about users of our Website is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it; and
- for any other purpose that we disclose when you provide the information or for which you provide your consent.
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers or others, which may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATIONWe strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from Us. If you do not wish to have us use your personal information to promote our own or third-parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to [[email protected]]. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.