Here are the tasks to delegate to Real Estate Virtual Assistants.
- Maintain marketing and advertising of properties and keep an eye on competitors
- Create marketing strategies and relevant content to attract prospective tenants and fill property vacancies
- Contact prospective residents for follow-ups
- Create occupancy policies and procedures
- Ensure cash flow through rental fee collection and strictly enforcing late fees
- Select right tenants by establishing tenant screening process
- Assist in finding an onsite staff
- Handle lease terms to protect the owner
- Maintain accurate inventory of properties available to rent, list of prospective residents, and resident information including renewals
- Manage and provide solutions to tenant complaints and emergencies
- Coordinate evictions and move-outs via calls and emails.
- Coordinate and schedule property maintenance and repairs through calls and emails
- Organize property records such as list of all inspections, signed leases, maintenance requests, complaints, records and costs of reports and maintenance, records of rent collection and insurance
- Review and proofread documents
Contact us today to find out how Rocket Station “Real Estate Virtual Teams” can enable your business to achieve process efficiencies and accelerated growth.