Ultimate Guide Part 1: Using Real Estate Wholesaling to Build a Cash Buyers List
There are countless ways to make money as a real estate investor. But one of the simplest and fastest ways to pull in a major payday? Real Estate Wholesaling.
Real Estate wholesaling isn’t for the faint of heart, and cash buyers aren’t necessarily a dime a dozen. In the real estate investing business, you’re only as good as your cash buyer list – and that’s why we need to hit the ground running in building yours.
If you don’t have high-quality, high-momentum cash buyers to flip those deals to, then you’re just collecting contracts. When you have a powerhouse cash buyer list, you’ll be collecting paydays instead.
Once your list is rock solid, all you’ll have to do is fire off an email with the details of your latest deal and, within hours or even minutes, you’ll have a bite or two. You’ll even be able to proactively source properties for top rehabbers and landlords, ensuring each deal you reel in has a qualified cash buyer on the other end.
Not all buyer lists are created equally. Fire off a killer email to a dud list and it’s going to be nothing but crickets. But send that same email to an A+ list and you’re going to have buyers competing for your deals. So that’s exactly what we will be focusing on in this execution plan: building an all-star cash buyers list.
Part 1: Types of Good Real Estate Cash Buyers
ESTABLISHED LANDLORDS LOOKING TO FIX ALL PROPERTIES
- They could be all about apartments, single-family homes, multi-family homes, condos, commercial spaces, or anything in between. All that matters is that they are primed to buy and have the cash or financing at the ready.
LANDLORDS LOOKING TO FIX ALL PROPERTIES
- Again, they can be in the market for any kind of property — they just need to be ready to go with cash or financing queued up.
RETAIL BUYERS WHO WANT A HOME
- These are the traditional buyers you think of when you think of home buyers. They’re looking for a property to invest in and live in.
- If you’re a wholesaler, you likely won’t be swimming in these waters all that much, but it could happen.
- There are some handy home buyers out there and people looking for deals on fixer-uppers who may be interested in your latest flip.
Every real estate investor I know is always looking for real estate wholesalers, even if they already have a few on speed dial. If you can show them you mean business, you’ll likely have a new investor ready to dive in on one of your upcoming deals.
Over the next few lessons, we will discuss how to search, engage, and organize these buyers. With a little networking, research, and strategic outreach, you’ll be able to grow the perfect cash buyer list for your business – enabling you to flip more properties and make more money.